Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Midweek Musings


I've got some midweek musings to share .... Lets remember that the journey is the destination. Something to keep in mind while trying to accomplish the many things on the to do list, of course you want it all done now but lets face it, you have to enjoy the ride not just to getting to the finish line. Otherwise you'll miss all the laughs, excitement, anticipation and finally satisfaction once you've got there. That's my mid week thoughts to share! Hope everyones taking the time to enjoy life's journey ...

[Image via Photobucket]
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to visit my blog! My husband lives in Australia for three years right before we met and is constantly saying how much he wants to go back!

    Great post - I constantly need to remind myself to enjoy the journey and not fixate so much on the destination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!