Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nature's Humour

I was making the most of the sunny (but cold!) days before the forecast rains came and washed my favourite new doona and luxurious 1000 thread count sheets and threw them on the line to dry.

 I'm sure the birds were laughing in their chirps as I approached the line to see if they were dry. Oh they were dry alright. And tainted. The birds decided to leave a few birdy poos on the sheets AND doona.

So back in the machine they went and drying inside by our awesome new heater this time without the threat of nature's humour!

Here's our line (and Aussie icon 'Hills') out in the elements all vulnerable! The bird lure I'm pretty sure is the neighbour's olive trees over the fence. I'm not keen on using a dryer, so think when we redo our backyard we should find a spot for a new line undercover (another thing to add to the ever growing wishlist!)

 
[Image my own]
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!