Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 30, 2010

DIY: Art Card Frame Inserts

I have been getting my craft on in the master bedroom and made these art cards.

The bedroom really needed some more splashes of red to go with the black/white/red colour theme.


They were super cheap and easy to make. I picked up some shiny silver card and cut it to fit the frames, stuck on the chipboard buttons and whola!

Doesn't really matter what's in the frames you can't stop looking at that high gloss red it just screams LOOK AT ME when you walk past. The hard part is finding a spot for them. I got the drill out all ready to put them on the wall beside the wardrobe but they just didn't look right. Think they're a bit too small for a big wall, plus being on the side makes the wall look out of balance. So they're displayed on top of the tallboy for now.


Cost breakdown:
Silver paper Spotlight    40c
Love square buttons Spotlight    $4
S&P Patent Frames Myer    $22

Now what to put on the wall .... I'm thinking a large mirror. Black frame or Chrome. Hmmmmm it definitely needs something! Any ideas?


If you join Blitsy a one stop shop for discounted craft supplies and make a first time purchase it would be awesome if you use my referral code HERE - you will get great discounts and I get a $10 reward to spend on my creative obsession so I can share more posts like this with you guys!



 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter


[All images my own]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!