Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Because your worth it

I  nearly ripped the front door off the hinges this morning running for the bus and late again
But I stopped in my tracks when I saw there was a padded envelope left on the step
My morning grumpies suddenly dispersed into a big wide smile as I realised it must be a gift
*Grins*
The front was stamped from L'Oreal
*Grins wider*
Ripped it open
*squeals*
I won this hair pack L’Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Vitamino Color valued at over $100

There are so many great comps online - I won this from Cosmopolitan (ok so I'm a bit too old to read the mag but doesn't stop me from entering the comps online!) and also L'Oreal Beauty Confidential is a good one too.

Because your worth it!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is great news! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!