Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Point and Shoot

When: Friday, 10 December 2010 @ 10.02pm
Where: My kitchen (cocktail research lab!)

I kicked off my weekend with some cocktail research. My work is having a cocktail making competition as part of our Christmas Party and I've been given the best task ... tasting research! I tried a concoction of rasberries, sugar syrup, cranberry juice and gin. Then I tried one with scotch. Then I tried one with a bit more gin. I'm still to perfect the right flavour, I have the colour right but not happy with the taste yet (and I want us to win!) so need to do some more research this weekend. It's a hard job but someone's got to do it :)

It was a perfect start to a festive weekend which kicked off with sundowner drinks with girlfriends. Then Pete's work xmas party where we all camped out at the bosses house and made the most of the sparkling new pool and outdoor bar area, dj playing awesome dance music had us shakin a groove thang until the wee hours. It was a well earned break to have a weekend without renovating and just have some good ole fashioned fun instead.

For some more Point and Shoot head over to Fat Mum Slim's blog.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. That would be fun research :) Sounds like you had some great Christmas parties - we've got my husband's this weekend. Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!