Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

All good things



All good things must come to an end, just like the Christmas holidays. Yes I'm back to work on Monday .... back to office work, back to city commuting, back to shopping temptations on my break, back to sushi for lunch, back to reality!

I've had a mix of play and work this holidays, but it  never seems long enough. Just one more week ... please!

Is anyone else back to work this week? I'll feel better knowing I'm not alone!

[Image from here]
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! They sell calenders and such at a store in my local downtown square and they're so funny! I have to go back to school in two weeks- but I'm sure there are lots of people back to work too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I absolutely love these too!!! I have a few of their magnets posted on my fridge!!! and, alas, I'm back to work too! No fun at all. We need a holiday in Jan, something to carry us into February!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!