Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Point and Shoot

When: Saturday, 19 February 2011 @ 9.29pm
Where: Retro Party

Saturday night I got my groove on and went to a Retro Party for a friends "Anniversary of Birth Observance" - yes that means Birthday! I found the funkiest retro apron at Spotlight this week for a crazy $6 so decided to base my outfit around that and go as a Domestic Godess. Unfortunately I can't take credit for the prop, the hostess with the mostess made this cute fellar out of watermelon and limes and it was meant to have cheese and olives on toothpicks stuck into it but I got to it too late! I love dress up parties, its such a great conversation starter and when everyone is walking around in character its always a good laugh. I don't know how many times I got told to get back in the kitchen!

To see what everyone else has been up to this weekend pop over to Fat Mum Slim for some more Point and Shoot.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Love the watermelon idea and LOVE your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun, what a great theme for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh.. I love dress up parties and I havent done that for so long...

    xoxo
    http://sourcherryandcurlchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I like the apron, and what a cool idea for displaying the cheese and olive toothpicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are you! Thanks for playing along. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!