Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Book Love

I’ve had my eye on this book Home Love for about 6 months yep pretty much since it was released! But with a $55 price tag I hadn't yet indulged and instead tried to borrow it from my favourite book source the library but its been on loan F.O.R.E.V.E.R. So you can imagine my delight when I was cruising the David Jones book corner today with my Xmas Gift Voucher and saw those glorious words appear “Buy 2 books get 50% off the 2nd book”.  Not 1 but 2 glorious books to take home .. it was a sign from up above :-)


Then I had the tough decision of which other book to choose. I really want Jamie's 30 Minute Meals but they didn't have it and in fact I've looked for it everywhere it must be damn popular for it to be sold out. So after much pondering I decided on The Complete Book of the Home which is a big heavy book packed full of colourful goodness and creative inspiration.



I paid $80 for the 2 books (a saving of $25). What a treat I can't wait to pour myself a wine and get lost in these stylish books.

If you've read one of these books, what made you want to take them home to keep?

[Images from Home Love and Murdoch Books]
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!