Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fridays Letters - Dear Venting

Hello Friday! I'm joining in with this weeks Friday Letters link up over at Adventures of Newlyweds

I'm imagining I'm writing my letters from this chocolate toned office space staring at that pretty chandelier as I enjoy a chocolat espresso
 
 
Dear Venting - When I'd had a bitch of a day I'm so glad I have Mr P and my friends to vent to over a bottle of wine or two to make it all better. Thanks for listening xxx
 
Dear Spring Clean - Getting stuck into the granny flat last weekend and throwing out a huge wheelie bin full of stuff was such a great feeling and what a load off!
 
Dear Craftiness - I've already started making my Christmas Cards, next I want to tackle an Advent Calendar if only I can find the supplies I need. I'm loving a bit of craftiness in my life.

Dear YHL Book - You have been ordered by me, for me, for Christmas! Can't wait to get my decorating hands on you!
 
Dear Draftsman - Fingers crossed we find a good Draftsman who will design our fence, retaining and driveway and submit it to Council. Without any dramas or costing a fortune. Deal? Good!
 
Dear Ballet and Buddha Bar - Friday night out with the girls for Ballet and dinner at the Buddha Bar what a great start to the weekend.
 
Photobucket
 
[Image via My Pinterest]
 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! LOVE your letters lady!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that desk is far too uncluttered for me.... Since I have been blogging my desk is chaotic! Hope you are having a good week, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of that dream office up there!
    I thought of you this morning as I took the photos of MY new bedroom make over (had my daughter's now my turn). I thought, I wonder what Jarrah Jungle will think of the new home decorating? I'm sucking on my nails in anticipation (not biting ... coz they are acrylic).
    Isn't it nice to know you were part of my Sunday?
    Cheers!
    Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Leanne! Im off to have a looksy now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!