Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 8, 2013

Taking A Bloggy Break

The count down for my much needed holiday with my family is on so I'm signing off the blog for a little while to spend time with my gorgeous man and family.

I'll be back to share my stories about my cruise onboard Royal Caribbean and I'm especially looking forward to exploring New Zealand. I can't wait!
 
 
Keep in touch with me on my Facebook and Twitter and I've just signed up for Instagram under @Jarrahjungle.

I hope you all have an amazing November :)

 
[Image my own]
 
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing time on your holiday, I'll look forward to reading all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Me and my son are LOTR suckers so NZ tops one of our dream destination!! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw..have a wonderful time in NZ! I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time and I can't wait to see the pics when you get back. Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip. I know that I would!! I am looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get back.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!