Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 8, 2014

Book Club Book Review: The Echos Of Love By Hannah Fielding

It was my turn to pick the book for book club in November and I chose The Echos Of Love by Hannah Fielding.


I also went one step further and obtained copies of the book for all of my book club The Tuesday Girls with thanks to the author Hannah for sending us copies from the other side of the world in the UK!

I think that should definitely score me extra brownie points with the book club girls, don't you think!


Hannah Fielding is a romance writer and this is her second novel. Hannah lives between her two homes in Kent, England and the South of France and is married to an Englishman whom she met straight out of a romance novel! Now that Hannah's two kids have flown the nest she writes full time and is a book reviewer - you can read more about her on her blog.

The Echos of Love is a romance with a bit of mystery and a few twists in the story that you won't see coming. 

The main character a young Englishwoman Venetia lives in Italy and has men falling at her feet but won't allow herself to love again after her first love broke her heart. Then there is the handsome Paolo who persists in being Venetia's love interest and the story is based around their love, lust, passion and desire for one another.

The setting is in beautiful Italy which was my favourite part of the book, if you've never been there the words will describe the smells, sights, food, fashion, as though you were seeing it all in the flesh.

At times I felt this book was more about Italy than a romance story, but that's ok because I love travel and love Italy.

I recommend this book to anyone who loves the romance of Italy.

I give this book 4 stars out of 5

Jarrah Jungle's Star Rating:
1 Bad - I'd rather eat brussel sprouts topped with anchovies than read this again
2 Not Good - I'd rather watch re-runs of Neighbours than read this again
3 Ok - I'm sitting on the fence - its not great but not terrible either
4 Good - I'd pass up a pack of tim tams for this read
5 Great - I'd pass up a date with Johnny Depp for this read


Echos Of Love can be purchased from Amazon here

Sharing my book review on Good Reads here

Disclosure: Special thanks to the author Hannah Fielding for providing me and my Book Club with this book published by London Wall Publishing to review. As always, all opinions are my own.


 photo F0F68C01A59FABD46732FC15E1D8816D_zpsc6047f2f.png

For exclusive extras and daily updates ... follow Jarrah Jungle on Facebook and Instagram


[All image my own]

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some comment love!
I will reply to your comment right here on the post so please put a tick in the NOTIFY ME box so you don't miss my reply! Cheers!!